There is no controversy to the fact that tinder is one of the coolest platforms in the dating world. Dating exchange is at its peak, and this platform has been able to bring people together and help them form long-lasting relationships and marriages. However, if your account, can you recover a deleted tinder account?
If you deleted the app on your phone, you could still recover the account by reinstalling the app. However, if you deleted your account, it is almost impossible to recover the account, and you can only register again with the same details you once registered with.
Tinder is an app that helps you discover others who are nearby and make plans to meet up later for love, friendship, or even a blazing hot hookup.
- You can recover your tinder account as long as you have the recovery email
- Contacting customer support can help you recover your account in no time
- You should pause your account instead of deleting it
Can You Recover A Deleted Tinder Account?
To recover your account, go to the tinder account recovery page and select either recover your account or send my account recovery email, depending on which option you see there. You will need to provide your valid email address or phone number, and you will receive an email with a link on how to set up a new password and get back into your account.
So, if you have just deactivated your account, you can always turn it back on and restore it by simply logging back in. But if you have permanently deleted your account, you will unfortunately not be able to recover your information from the tinder server.
Reasons For Restoring A Tinder Account
The reasons for restoring your tinder account are, but are not limited to, the following:
- You are a new user, and your account has not yet been fully set up.
- You have forgotten your password or locked out of your account because you have entered your details incorrectly too many times.
- The temporary server issue. This is usually fixed within 24 hours, so you should wait for some time before trying to restore your account.
- You paused your account because of your temporary unavailability
- You couldn’t log in to your account due to one reason or another
How Do You Know If Someone Has Deleted Tinder?
There are different ways to tell if someone has deleted their Tinder.
If they don’t respond to your messages, that is a good indication that they have deleted their Tinder. They may have removed you from their matches list, but they may still be active on the app.
Also, you can also look at when they were last active on the app. If they haven’t been active in a while and it has been a few days since you last matched with them, there is a good chance that they might have deleted their account or unsubscribed from the app.
In addition, you should note that just because someone hasn’t been active on Tinder doesn’t mean they have deleted the app. They could still be using it but on another device or computer.
In general, if you cannot find the person through the ID or username, it indicates that the person must have paused or deleted the tinder account.
See Also: Can You Recover Reddit Undelete Posts?
How To Recover A Deleted Tinder Account?
Tinder is one of the best dating sites, and it is the most popular app.
Nowadays, every person wants to date online, so tinder is the best platform for all. There are billions of users on tinder who are using this app.
If you have deleted your account from Tinder by mistake, there is always a solution for everyone’s problem.
So, Follow The Steps Below:
- Open the app, and you will get a prompt asking if you want to restore your previous account.
- Go to the Settings screen and tap Restore Account.
- If prompted, enter the email address associated with your Tinder account, then tap Send Link.
- Check your inbox for the recovery email. It may take a couple of minutes to arrive.
- Tap Restore Account in the email or the link and then follow the instruction to recover the account.
- If you do not get the restore account command, you should click on the forget password
- Input the email and click submit
- Go to the email and follow through with the link
If you have your tinder account deleted and you are wondering if you can recover it or not, then you are just in the right place. We have on this page the information on the question can you recover a deleted tinder account? With the information here, you can get to know the right way to go about recovering your tinder account.