Kakaotalk is a messaging app that is popular in Korea. It helps connect people with their loved ones, whereby you share messages, photos, voice notes, and many more. However, the focus here is not on how to use the app but on how to recover kakaotalk account if you deleted your account.
KakaoTalk requests phone number/email verification for all users who want to recover their accounts. If you want to recover your account, you need your phone number and email address that are linked to your account. Recovering your account is not as difficult as you may think it is.
- You can easily recover your kakaotalk account through three different means such as through email, phone number, or customer support.
- Kakaotalk does not deactivate or delete an account even if you have been inactive for so long.
- It is easy to recover your kakaotalk account as long as you have your registered email and mobile number active.
- You can get a Kakaotalk account for free, and you’ll be able to chat with people.
Does Kakaotalk Delete Inactive Accounts?
Sometimes, you may have to disable your account for a time. Whether taking a break from the service or traveling abroad with limited access, you may need to give yourself some time off. When that happens, you may be wondering if your chats will be deleted after a period of inactivity.
The good news is that Kakaotalk does not delete inactive accounts as long as you’ve registered your phone number and email address with the service. You will also want to ensure that you’ve uploaded all of your chats before disabling your account. Your messages are stored on Kakaotalk’s servers, so they won’t be automatically deleted after a certain period of inactivity.
If you have disabled your account and want to reactivate it, simply log back in using the login credentials (phone number or email address) associated with your account. All of your chats should be just where you left them.
How to Recover kakaotalk account?
To recover your account with Kakaotalk, please follow the steps below:
Recovering Through Email and Password
1. Open the kakaotalk app or the browser homepage
2. Click on the login
3. You will see below where a command says forget password
4. Choose reset password
5. You will be asked to input the email you registered with. Type it and submit it.
6. You will get a code that you will input on the next window you have on your app or PC.
7. Then input the code.
8. You will have to create another password. Create a new password and log in.
Recovering Through the Help of Customer Support
You can recover your account with the help of customer support. Follow the steps:
- Go to the kakaotalk website using your preferred browser.
- You need to scroll down and locate contact us.
- Click on it and then fill out the form with the required information.
- You can best copy the support email and send the message to them notifying the reason for contacting them.
- You should get a response in minutes.
- They will request details of the account, and once you can submit them, the account will be reactivated in minutes.
See Also: Can You Recover A Deleted Discord Account?
How Do I Contact Support Kakaotalk If I Can’t Do Account Recovery?
If you can’t make account recovery and need to contact support, you’ll have to submit a ticket. Here’s how:
- Go to the contact page and log in.
- Click “Contact Customer Support”
- Select a category for your issue
- Click “Account Recovery”
- Select a subcategory for your issue and click “Next.”
- Describe your problem and click “Next.”
There are several reasons you might pause or deactivate your kakaotalk account. However, recovering your account should not cause you to lose your breath.
It is easy to do. This page on how to recover kakaotalk account reveals more on how you can go about the recovery. Just follow the article, and you will find it easy to do.