m-Lock app is a great application that is also installable on PC. The Ricky Khatri has developed it and, the popularity of m-Lock software is increasing awesomely. Download m-Lock for PC to install on Windows 10, 8, 7 32bit/64bit, even Mac. The weight of the apps is 4.2 MB.
On the latest update of the m-Lock app on [lmt-post-modified-info], there are lots of changes that are properly enjoyable on the Computer, Desktop & Laptop.
Maybe you are seeking the way to free download m-Lock APK to install on a PC. To enjoy m-Lock on a big screen, you have to use an Emulator.
Here you will get three new technical tips to emulate m-Lock APK on your computer. Choose any one from the following three guides.
#1 Steps To Install m-Lock via BlueStacks On Windows & Mac
BlueStacks is a virtual Android engine to run the m-Lock application on a computer. It has both edition EXE for Windows and DMG for Mac.
- Firstly, go for download to install BlueStacks on PC
- Secondly, start the engine on the computer
- Thirdly, register or log in on the Google Play server. Or, if you have the APK, just drag it on the BlueStacks.
- Fourthly, start searching- “m-Lock”.Note: if not found on the play store, then download it from below.
- Finally, click on the Install option under the official logo of the m-Lock app
Bonus Tips: Most of the time, BlueStacks takes some more seconds on the first run. But don’t worry. The loading issue of m-Lock via BlueStacks is depending on your Internet speed and PC configuration. If you still have problems with the setup or loading process, then follow the Nox guide below.
#2 How To Use m-Lock APK on PC via Nox
Nox is a very lightweight app player to run m-Lock on Windows and Macintosh OS.
- Get Nox EXE/DMG and install on your personal computer
- Register or Log in with Gmail ID
- Start play services by opening the play app from home page of Nox Emulator
- Search for the “m-Lock App” and setup.
#3 Use m-Lock For PC Without BlueStacks & Nox
Maybe you are not interested in using the m-Lock on the computer with Emulators. So you should visit the official app landing page with the related apps. Then find the download option of the m-Lock software. If found the m-Lock.exe or m-Lock.dmg, then download the versions you want. But you have to prefer the 32bit or 64bit properly.
Most of the Android app has not the EXE (executable file of m-Lock) or DMG (Disk Image file of m-Lock). Then you have to go with Emulator mandatorily.
m-Lock Software File Details
|Preferable Emulators||Firstly, Nox then BlueStacks|
|Supported OS||Windows (any edition) and Mac|
|APK Developer||Ricky Khatri|
|Minimum Supported Android Version||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size||4.2 MB|
|Setup File Name & Format||setup.exe/setup.dmg|
|Android Package Kit (APK) File Name||com.m-Lock.apk|
It should be the installation of the m-Lock app for PC is going to finish. And, you are enjoying m-Lock APK on Windows and Mac platforms. Don’t forget to share your thought via comment.