Time+ app is a great application that is also installable on PC. The OnePercent has developed it and, the popularity of Time+ software is increasing awesomely. Download Time+ for PC to install on Windows 10, 8, 7 32bit/64bit, even Mac. The weight of the apps is 6.5 MB.
On the latest update of the Time+ app on [lmt-post-modified-info], there are lots of changes that are properly enjoyable on the Computer, Desktop & Laptop.
Maybe you are seeking the way to free download Time+ APK to install on a PC. To enjoy Time+ on a big screen, you have to use an Emulator.
Here you will get three new technical tips to emulate Time+ APK on your computer. Choose any one from the following three guides.
#1 Steps To Install Time+ via BlueStacks On Windows & Mac
BlueStacks is a virtual Android engine to run the Time+ application on a computer. It has both edition EXE for Windows and DMG for Mac.
- Firstly, go for download to install BlueStacks on PC
- Secondly, start the engine on the computer
- Thirdly, register or log in on the Google Play server. Or, if you have the APK, just drag it on the BlueStacks.
- Fourthly, start searching- “Time+”.Note: if not found on the play store, then download it from below.
- Finally, click on the Install option under the official logo of the Time+ app
Bonus Tips: Most of the time, BlueStacks takes some more seconds on the first run. But don’t worry. The loading issue of Time+ via BlueStacks is depending on your Internet speed and PC configuration. If you still have problems with the setup or loading process, then follow the Nox guide below.
#2 How To Use Time+ APK on PC via Nox
Nox is a very lightweight app player to run Time+ on Windows and Macintosh OS.
- Get Nox EXE/DMG and install on your personal computer
- Register or Log in with Gmail ID
- Start play services by opening the play app from home page of Nox Emulator
- Search for the “Time+ App” and setup.
#3 Use Time+ For PC Without BlueStacks & Nox
Maybe you are not interested in using the Time+ on the computer with Emulators. So you should visit the official app landing page with the related apps. Then find the download option of the Time+ software. If found the Time+.exe or Time+.dmg, then download the versions you want. But you have to prefer the 32bit or 64bit properly.
Most of the Android app has not the EXE (executable file of Time+) or DMG (Disk Image file of Time+). Then you have to go with Emulator mandatorily.
Time+ Software File Details
|Preferable Emulators||Firstly, Nox then BlueStacks|
|Supported OS||Windows (any edition) and Mac|
|Minimum Supported Android Version|
|APK File Size||6.5 MB|
|Setup File Name & Format||setup.exe/setup.dmg|
|Android Package Kit (APK) File Name||com.Time+.apk|
It should be the installation of the Time+ app for PC is going to finish. And, you are enjoying Time+ APK on Windows and Mac platforms. Don’t forget to share your thought via comment.