Tive app is a great application that is also installable on PC. The Tive Inc. has developed it and, the popularity of Tive software is increasing awesomely. Download Tive for PC to install on Windows 10, 8, 7 32bit/64bit, even Mac. The weight of the apps is 6.4 MB.
On the latest update of the Tive app on [lmt-post-modified-info], there are lots of changes that are properly enjoyable on the Computer, Desktop & Laptop.
Maybe you are seeking the way to free download Tive APK to install on a PC. To enjoy Tive on a big screen, you have to use an Emulator.
Here you will get three new technical tips to emulate Tive APK on your computer. Choose any one from the following three guides.
#1 Steps To Install Tive via BlueStacks On Windows & Mac
BlueStacks is a virtual Android engine to run the Tive application on a computer. It has both edition EXE for Windows and DMG for Mac.
- Firstly, go for download to install BlueStacks on PC
- Secondly, start the engine on the computer
- Thirdly, register or log in on the Google Play server. Or, if you have the APK, just drag it on the BlueStacks.
- Fourthly, start searching- “Tive”.Note: if not found on the play store, then download it from below.
- Finally, click on the Install option under the official logo of the Tive app
Bonus Tips: Most of the time, BlueStacks takes some more seconds on the first run. But don’t worry. The loading issue of Tive via BlueStacks is depending on your Internet speed and PC configuration. If you still have problems with the setup or loading process, then follow the Nox guide below.
#2 How To Use Tive APK on PC via Nox
Nox is a very lightweight app player to run Tive on Windows and Macintosh OS.
- Get Nox EXE/DMG and install on your personal computer
- Register or Log in with Gmail ID
- Start play services by opening the play app from home page of Nox Emulator
- Search for the “Tive App” and setup.
#3 Use Tive For PC Without BlueStacks & Nox
Maybe you are not interested in using the Tive on the computer with Emulators. So you should visit the official app landing page with the related apps. Then find the download option of the Tive software. If found the Tive.exe or Tive.dmg, then download the versions you want. But you have to prefer the 32bit or 64bit properly.
Most of the Android app has not the EXE (executable file of Tive) or DMG (Disk Image file of Tive). Then you have to go with Emulator mandatorily.
Tive Software File Details
|Preferable Emulators||Firstly, Nox then BlueStacks|
|Supported OS||Windows (any edition) and Mac|
|APK Developer||Tive Inc.|
|Minimum Supported Android Version||Android 2.3.2+|
|APK File Size||6.4 MB|
|Setup File Name & Format||setup.exe/setup.dmg|
|Android Package Kit (APK) File Name||com.Tive.apk|
It should be the installation of the Tive app for PC is going to finish. And, you are enjoying Tive APK on Windows and Mac platforms. Don’t forget to share your thought via comment.